Terms and Conditions
- Organization Name
- NPO KidsDoor (特定非営利活動法人キッズドア)
- General Operations Manager
- Yumiko Watanabe
- 2-16-10 Prime Urban Building 2F Shinkawa Chuo Ward Tokyo 104-0033
- Mail Address
- Business Hours
- 10：00〜18：00 (Subject to change without notice)
- Sunday / Public Holidays / Other Indicated Holidays (Subject to change without notice) Online inquiries are accepted all year round.
- Inquiry Process
- Online Form
- Donation Payment Process
- Donations are accepted by credit card or bank transfer.Payment by credit card is made through Another Lane, Inc. Payment information is encrypted by SSL to ensure security. The SSL certificate issued by Another Lane, Inc. is issued by VeriSign.
Personal Information Usage
Process for Withdrawal from Monthly Payment
If you wish to cancel your membership, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your membership will be cancelled at the end of the month following the completion of the withdrawal procedure.
Once a donation or membership fee has been paid, it cannot be cancelled regardless of the reason. Please check the details of your donation membership carefully before proceeding.
Credit Card Information and Security
Credit card information is managed through the payment agency (Another Lane, Inc.) and is not retained by Kids Door. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology is used for data transmission. The information you enter is encrypted by SSL during transmission, so your personal information cannot be leaked to any third party.